Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

State of the blog, division rundowns begin tomorrow

So, I was wracking my brain yesterday thinking of some interesting things to do on the blog to keep active and updated. I think the preview/predictions post for each event will be a mainstay. Live blogs will happen during the events. Event reviews will happen 24 hours after the event, those will have my thoughts on the card as a whole, where each fighter should go from there, things like that. I decided that to start out I would begin doing division rundowns, beginning with heavyweight and ending with flyweight. After that I thought I could do some prospect roundups, examining their skills and weaknesses, how much potential they have, things like that. And then we'll go from there. Obviously I'll write posts on current MMA happenings and things. So I'll be writing the following:
  • Event previews and predictions(in the week leading to the event)
  • Live blogs for each event(during events)
  • Event reviews(one day after event)
  • Division rundowns(beginning tomorrow 12/11/13 running to 12/19/13)
  • Prospect analysis
  • Write-ups on current happenings
Any ideas on cool things to do on this blog would be welcome, and as always thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment